Nigga was playing no games
White boy hit so hard he took a bow before goin out
Lmao! looks like he said “thankyouverymuch” before hitting the ground… im crying over here!
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase. And all the right junk in all the right places' ;)
YOU CAN’T HAVE LONG EYELASHES AND AMAZING EYEBROWS AT THE SAME TIME. THAT IS SELFISH. PICK A SLAY.
this girl’s sense of humor is far ahead of her age
welcome to tumblr, child
What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?
- Adam Lupton
If Stuntmen from the old movies don’t have your full respect then I just don’t know what to say to you
Inl tried really hard not to reblog this
STAGES OF DEATH
- Moment of death:The heart stops, the skin gets tight and grey in color, all the muscles relax, the bladder and bowels empty
- After 30 minutes:The skin gets purple and waxy, the lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves, blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity, the hands and feet turn blue, the eyes start to sink into the skull
- After 4 hours:Rigor mortis starts to set in, the purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue, rigor mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
- After 24 hours:The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment. In males, the semen dies. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color. The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body. There is the strong smell of rotting meat.
- After 3 days:The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin, the whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening.
- After 3 weeks:The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse. The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
- Any more time:Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body.
- Pallor Mortis (paleness of death):Almost immediately after death a body of a person with light skin will begin to grow very pale. this is caused by a lack of blood in the capillary region of the blood vessel.
- Algor mortis(cooling of death): After death a human body will no longer be working to keep warm, and as a result will start cooling.
- Rigor Mortis(death stiffness): About three hours after death a chemical change in the muscles of a human corpse causes the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move.
- Livor Mortis(bluish color of death) or postmortem lividity: Within 6-12 hours after death a humans body will no longer have a pumping heart to circulate all the blood that is in the body, because of this there is nothing to stop the effect of gravity, and all the blood will start to move with gravity towards the part of the body closest to the ground causing a purplish red discoloration of the skin..
Here’s a video on body farms (where they study decomposition)
Here’s a video on a time lapse of an actual decomposing body (NSFW, I wouldn’t watch this if I was eating)